Thursday, December 08, 2005

roommates and India

I thought I would dedicate this blog to my roommates who are moving out at the end of the semester. It is just starting to hit me that I only have one more week with these two beautiful ladies. They are leaving to spend a semester in India. So let me begin with Kimmy. Kimmy is my little Jewish Asian roommate. She was adopted by a jewish family from Korea when she was just a little asian pea, so she is really the whitest asian i know. She is this little ball of energy! Sometimes she thinks cussing is the funniest thing in the whole world and you never know what to expect to come out of her mouth! I think she's narcaleptic because I have never known anyone who could fall asleep in any position at any time of the day. She is leaving in 2 weeks to go see her boyfriend before she goes to India. I am going to miss her lovin!

Then there's Lindsey. Linds is one of those girls that you just know she's got something to tell you as soon as you walk in the door. She has these huge blue eyes that just light up a room! She's a deep thinker too, and she's extremely passionate. And let me tell you, she's a TALKER! Her and I could talk for hours and hours and hours before we realize we have homework we should be doing. She's pretty ghetto-fabulous too. Her favorite movie is "Diary of a Mad Black Woman"...she could quote the entire movie to you if you asked her to.

I love these girls with all of my heart and everytime I think of them leaving, I get really sad. I'm tearing up right now actually! SO thats what i am going through these days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and we love you.