Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Disneyland

So I just got back from Disneyland...thats right, the happiest place on earth. "What were you doing in Disneyland on a Tuesday?" you might ask. Well, let me tell you. Some of you may have heard of the Christmas Parade they show on ABC every year. It takes place usually just at Disneyworld, but this year, for Disney's 50th, its at both disneyworld and disneyland. So to get to my point, my choir, UCO was asked to sing the back-up vocals for Fantasia (American Idol) for this big Christmas ordeal. We were there from 5:30 in the morning unil 11:30 filming this song, which will air on ABC on Christmas morning. So if you get a chance, watch ABC on Christmas morning. You just might see me in a bright green choir robe singing back-up for Fantasia. We're the grand finale number!

http://abc.go.com/specials/wdwxmasparade.html

No comments: