Thursday, November 15, 2007

marriage and things

I'm getting married in 54 hours. That's just crazy! My life has been hectic up until this point. My fifth graders are crazy and require the majority of my attention. My two classes I am in at CBU are like death...I would totally enjoy them if it wasn't for me having a life. I wish this weren't the case, but I am pretty sure I have to bring some homework with me on the honeymoon :( How lame am I? I may not get it done, but at least I can say that I tried.And today is my last day of parent-teacher conferences, which is such a relief. After I am done here at around 12:30, I plan to go home, scourge my apartment until it glistens, pack for my honeymoon, and go hang out with my wonderful family who is arriving today. All these things are happening so quickly! All I have to say is that I am getting an 85 minute massage tomorrow and I might be a totally different person afterwards!! Hooray for reasons to celebrate and relax! I hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving! Next time you hear from me, I'll be Mrs. Meagan Lloyd!

11 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm so excited for you! Being married is SUCH a blast!! Don't forget to enjoy the rehersal and the wedding because (and I know everyone tells you this) it goes by SOOOOOO, TOOOO fast!! Happy wedding and Happy Honeymoon :)

P.S. You won't have time for Homework!!

Morgan Jane said...

Hey Meg, it's Morgan from CBU! I just found your blog via Chappy's (whose blog I also just found, hm.) Anyway, I hope you have an absolutely AMAZING wedding and honeymoon! Hopefully when you get back we can catch up a bit! Love you!

Sarah said...

Ditto to what Kim said. Have fun! I'm so extremely excited for you!

Brandon and Bess said...

brandon and i are peeing our pants, we're so excited for you! try to take it all in this weekend! we love & miss you and can't wait for you to post some wedding pictures! blessings!

Anonymous said...

Hey, so you're married now... How about a life update? I got your message the other day, sorry no return yet, its coming... Miss you sista, tell us all about the G-rated parts of your honeymoon!

Sarah said...

How's life in married land?

Anonymous said...

?????

Unknown said...

time to blog, my darling

Anonymous said...

??????????????????

Anonymous said...

So, at the end of the last post you said, "Next time you hear from me I'll be Mrs. Lloyd..." Well, I know for a fact that you are now Mrs. Lloyd, so when do we hear from you on here?
leslie

Anonymous said...

OM... Hi. I think you should blog.