Monday, November 13, 2006

End of show!

So the show ended this weekend. I had SO much fun, though I can't say I am not a bit happy to have a break now. After the show on Saturday night, we had a little fun before packing everything up...for instance, i put my prego suit on one last time... we took some pics just for fun!


























I am auditioning for another show today. Seussical. Should be fun if i get in i think. I guess I just like being crazy busy!
p.s. I am on the fifth HP book now. It just keeps getting better!
p.p.s. I have a lot of homework to do for the Credentialing program
p.p.p.s. I am very distracted
p.p.p.p.s. I hate that you just keep adding p's and never s's. It's silly!!
p.p.p.p.p.s. I love Thanksgiving and it is coming very soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i saw this one and you did such a great job:) it was so terrific seeing you yesterday. take care:)