Friday, October 20, 2006

So I have a new obsession, called Harry Potter. I am only in the third book currently, but have been completely sucked in. I'm a nerd. I have taken some quizzes lately and have determined that I would be in Hufflepuff, I would play Keeper in quiddich, if i were a teacher, I would be Flittwick, and I am most like Ginny...and that's not just because my boyfriend has a book crush on her either... look, I took two, and they both said Ginny. Wow, I have reached a new level of Nerd.
But on a lighter note, I have spent some quality time with my friends lately. I haven't seen Kim, or Melissa in like 2 years, but I'm working on it. I miss these people. Well, I have some homework for grad school to do...Disneyland tonight...i love having an annual pass!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for postings!! i've had a good time getting to hang out with you this week! i love you meags!

RobinDayle said...

I am seriously obsessed with Harry Potter. Reading this post made me want to go read all 6 books again right now. Welcome to the obsession my friend....it is absolutely amazing. And no, watching the movies is NOT the same.
Oh, you just wait until the end of the 6th book....then we'll have coffee and freak out together. :-)